Rules & Regulations
- The Members and Officers of CCF are working on voluntary basis and no payment is given to them. Membership is non-transferable and once the payment is made, it is non-refundable.
- Any kind of misbehavior or misconduct may result in rejection of membership of CCF. All disputes subject to jurisdiction of Bangalore only.
- CCF will not be responsible for any mis-use of Identity Card issued to the Members during the course of their Membership with CCF.
- On expiry, the Identity Cards must be submitted to the National Office. After expiry, renewal is a must for regular membership holders.
- In case of change of address, Member should inform the same to the National Office.
- In case of loss of the identity Card, inform the National Office in writing along with the F.I.R. immediately.
- All CCF members should contact their respective Area Committee / State Committee / National Committee. Office once in a month Compulsory.
- Strict action will be taken against the Member, if found guilty floating the rules and regulations of CCF, and are also punishable under the Trusty Act.
- If you have any doubt, question or problem, please contact CCF National Office.
- All rights reserved to CCF.
I hereby solemnly affirm and declare that: The particulars mentioned by me here in above are true & correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed thereof.
If anything found incorrect at any stage, my membership may be terminated.
I honestly declare that I will not involve myself directly or indirectly in any act which will be against the prestige of our Nation, Society, CCF as well.
I will abide by the rules and regulations and Bye-Laws of the CCF in force from time to time.